50 Powerful Affirmations For Confidence
The way we think and speak about ourselves is much connected with our self-worth, confidence, and overall self-esteem.
We have over 6000 thoughts per day, according to a study, and almost 80% of those are negative, and 90% are repetitive.
Affirmations for self-esteem are a powerful tool to combat these negative patterns from forming and controlling your reality and simultaneously building your confidence.
Want to Make More Money?
Become a member of HerPaperRoute today and get a toolkit packed with resources to help you make that paper. All for FREE!
As an affiliate partner of various brands and sponsored content, HerPaperRoute may earn commission on qualifying purchases. Disclaimer | Advertise With Us
So, here are 50 powerful affirmations to repeat daily to build up your confidence.
50 Confidence-Building Affirmations To Repeat Daily
These are powerful words that will reshape an individual’s entire point of view.
- My confidence is increasing day by day.
- I am fearless today, and always.
- Today I take action.
- I am liberated from all fears of failure.
- I am confident and determent.
- I am naturally fearless.
- I easily overcome any failures or setbacks.
- Being confident comes naturally to me.
- I’m staying persistent and push through setbacks.
- I can easily overcome any of life’s hurdles.
- I face anything that confronts me.
- I am prepared for life.
- Today, I face my life head-on.
- I have full trust in myself.
- I am now bold and brave.
- I have all the willpower I ever need.
- I am in control of my life.
- Today’s your day to prove to all the people who don’t believe in you wrong.
- I go with the flow of life and succeed.
- Being motivated and positive is normal for me.
- My personality always shines forth.
- I am outgoing.
- I have overcome shyness.
- I am easy-going, relaxed, and social.
- I meet new people with ease.
- I speak out with confidence.
- I’m way stronger than I think I am.
- I believe and love myself.
- I can stand up to anything.
- I am growing and changing for the better.
- I am worthy of all the good in my life.
- I am confident in my abilities.
- I am calm and comfortable in social situations.
- I love the person I am becoming.
- I acknowledge my self-worth.
- I calmly stand up for myself and my beliefs.
- I speak my mind with respect for myself and others.
- I express my thoughts and opinions with confidence.
- I am open and grateful for any new challenge.
- I will fight for what I truly want in life.
- I will reach my goals and nothing is stopping me.
- I accept myself.
- I have all that I need in order to succeed.
- My behavior is aligned with my balanced state of mind.
- Everything that I do serves my goals without affecting others.
- I accept my uniqueness. There is no competition because we are all different.
- The past is gone. I choose to stay in the moment and I fully enjoy every moment.
- I am the creator of my own reality.
- Confidence allows me to live life to my fullest.
- I enjoy being comfortable around others and I love meeting new people.
When you feel that you’re going into a negative spiral, you can mentally say these affirmations (or out loud), or write them down into a journal.
Please practice them on a regular daily basis for at least 30 days, in order to form new neural pathways that will help you become more confident and with greater self-esteem.