Looking for some morning journal prompts?
Journaling in the morning can be a great habit to develop as it can help you kickstart your day on a positive note as well as improve your mental wellness as an entrepreneur tremendously.
The act of pouring all of your thoughts into a piece of paper can clear off your mind.
So, get your cup of coffee, sit down, and get your creative writing flowing with these 25 morning journal prompts.
25+ Creative Morning Journal Prompts To Kickstart Your Day
Dedicating some precious minutes off of your morning to write in a journal can go a long way and improve your mental health while being a tool to manifest success.
It’s become an important part of my morning routine as I’ve built my business to seven figures.
There is just something very powerful about putting ideas and thoughts on paper.
Want to Make More Money?
Become a member of HerPaperRoute today and get a toolkit packed with resources to help you make that paper. All for FREE!
Here are 25 creative morning journal prompts to help you kickstart your day on the right foot.
- How well did I sleep last night?
- How do I feel upon waking up this morning?
- What is flooding my mind instantly?
- What are the 5 things that I’m grateful for today?
- Have I planned my day? If not, make a simple To-Do list now.
- What am I looking forward to today?
- Whom do I want to spend your day with today? Why?
- What is the #1 thing I want to achieve today that’ll make me feel accomplished?
- What is the one small thing I can do to brighten up my day?
- What is the one small thing I can do to brighten someone else’s day?
- What would today look like if everything went well?
- How do I want to feel at the end of the day?
- What steps I can take to get a little closer to my goals?
- What’s on my mind right now? What are my biggest worries for today/this week?
- Say out loud, or write 7 affirmations that resonate with me.
- What did I overcome yesterday? How am I going to use this lesson/fuel for today’s challenges?
- What is the #1 dream goal that I am working towards? How’s the progress?
- If I could change one part of my morning routine, what would it be?
- What was yesterday’s highlight?
- List 3 people I am grateful for having in my life. Why?
- What do I feel like I need the most right now? How can youImeet this need?
- Write 5 compliments I would want.
- How will or could today be different from yesterday?
- Describe in detail the best morning I’ve ever experienced? How I can recreate it?
- What stressed me out yesterday and how I can deal with stress, today?
“Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”― Meister Eckhart
What Are The Benefits Of Journaling In The Morning?
Here are some benefits of morning journaling.
1. It can restore mental clarity.
How many times have you experienced this? You open your eyes in the morning, and your brain immediately gets bombarded by dozens of running thoughts.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably experienced this way more than once in your life.
By writing down whatever thought is clouding your mind, you clear up that space, and these thoughts will no longer disrupt you.
“Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”– Lemony Snicket
2. It can help you stay on track with your goals.
As you’re about to see in a moment, journaling prompts are a great tool for self-discovery and introspection.
It can help you make an analysis of where you at in life, what steps you should take to get closer to your goals, and so many other valuable insights.
3. It can help you combat negative self-talk.
Almost 80% of our thoughts are negative.
By journaling, you’re going to realize that when you get these negative thoughts out of your head and onto paper, you’ll feel a sense of freedom.
They are no longer drowning you and holding you back. Instead, you embrace them.
Also, by having these thoughts on a physical paper and not in your brain, you’ll realize how badly you talk to yourself. Most of the time the statements you keep telling to yourself are not true.
4. It can help you process difficult situations and emotions.
Your journal is your private space where you can be who you truly are and express what you truly feel with no judgment.
It can help you understand your stressors, why you feel a certain way, how you can deal with a particular emotion, and so on. It’s like having your own therapy session.
5. It will help you start the day on a positive note.
When you focus on the good things, you’ll notice more good things happening in your life.
You’ll see that day by day you’ll feel happier, and become a more positive person with fewer worries dragging you down.
What should I write in my Morning Journal?
If you want to start the habit of journaling in the morning but you don’t know what to write about, it’s totally normal.
Even bullet journal fanatics can experience writer’s block.
25+ Creative Morning Journal Prompts To Kickstart Your Day – Conclusion
Mornings are a great time to reflect on the day ahead and set your intentions for the day. One way to do this is by writing in a journal.
Morning journaling can help you clear your head, find clarity and set yourself up for a productive day.
There are endless possibilities for morning journal prompts. I hope that this article provided you with some.
Take a few moments each morning to sit down with your journal and explore what’s on your mind.
You may be surprised at how much better you feel by the end of the day.
Read this next: 7 Things Successful People Do Everyday.