Are you looking for a way to improve your success with the Law of Attraction? If so, gratitude affirmations could be the solution.
Gratitude is one of the most important aspects of the Law of Attraction, and using affirmations can help you focus on the positive aspects of your life.
If you’re looking to attract more abundance and joy into your life, consider adding some gratitude affirmations to your daily routine.
In this blog post, we’ll go over some gratitude affirmations you can pair with the Law of Attraction to attract more good into your life!
How to Use Affirmations?
Affirmations assist you in gradually replacing negative thoughts in your mind with positive thoughts.
Instead of focusing on what you don’t have, gratitude affirmations remind you of everything you do have.
According to the Law of Attraction, like attracts like, so by focusing on what you’re grateful for, you can attract more good things into your life.
Want to Make More Money?
Become a member of HerPaperRoute today and get a toolkit packed with resources to help you make that paper. All for FREE!
Affirmations are simply positive statements about yourself that you repeat to yourself on a daily basis to assist you in making changes in your life.
They also activate the Law of Attraction, which will help you find love, success, and abundance.
Here’s how to use affirmations:
- Take a few deep breaths and smile simultaneously.
- Recite your affirmations slowly and clearly.
- Allow your body to absorb the positive energy of your words by repeating them to yourself aloud.
- To be more specific, you can write them down.
However, the most important thing to remember when using positive affirmations is that it is all about how you feel.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at how we can use these 35 powerful gratitude affirmations to attract more good into your life with the Law of Attraction.
45 Gratitude Affirmations for the Law of Attraction
Gratitude has been shown in studies to improve mental health, reduce stress and anxiety, and increase overall satisfaction with life.
The law of attraction also suggests that what we focus on expands.
So, by using gratitude affirmations on a regular basis, you can train your mind to see the good in everything and attract more positive experiences into your life.
Here are some gratitude affirmations to help you improve your Law of Attraction practice:
- When I’m in a state of gratitude, I’m in tune with my higher self.
- I am grateful for what I have.
- I am thankful for my health and well-being.
- I am surrounded by love and support.
- I appreciate all the good in my life.
- I will live a happy, full, healthy life.
- I am safe and secure.
- I will have no worries, the universe will provide everything I want and need.
- All my needs are met.
- I open myself up to receiving abundance.
- The universe provides for me in perfect ways.
- I am grateful for my loving relationships.
- I attract only positive and helpful people into my life.
- I am grateful for my talents and abilities.
- I use my talents to create abundance into my life.
- I’m aware that the Universe is guiding me.
- My life is filled with joy, love, and happiness.
- Every day, I am getting closer to achieving my goals.
- I am grateful for the progress I have made.
- My hard work is paying off.
- Success is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
- All of my dreams are coming true.
- I live in a state of constant gratitude.
- I release all negativity from my mind and body.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I choose to focus on the positive.
- I am grateful for everything I have been given.
- My life is exactly as it should be.
- Good things happen to me every day.
- Gratitude clears the way for my manifestation to take place.
If you say these affirmations aloud, you’ll probably grin or laugh, thinking you’re crazy.
Don’t worry! This is actually a good thing because affirmations are supposed to bring happiness and positive feelings.
When using positive affirmations, the most important thing to remember is that it is all about how you feel.
Affirmations are most effective when they make you feel good about yourself.
Affirmations should not be repeated simply for the sake of repetition.
Select a few affirmations that speak to you and repeat them every day to increase your manifestation power.
Read this next: 5 Manifestation Success Stories To Inspire You.
Morning Gratitude Affirmations for the Law of Attraction
Use these morning gratitude affirmations to start your day with a grateful heart.
- I am thankful for this lovely day.
- I am overflowing with happiness, joy and gratitude.
- I am grateful for all of the wonderful things that this day has to offer.
- I’m thankful for who I am.
- I am grateful for everything I have.
- I am thankful for the new opportunities that this new day has brought me.
- I invite gratitude into my heart now.
- Every cell in my body is vibrating with gratitude.
- Today, I will embody a grateful attitude.
- Thank you for the blessings that this day has brought.
- An attitude of gratitude brings me closer to my desires.
- I am thankful for the many blessings in my life.
- I’m thankful to be exactly where I am.
- I am thankful for my lovely life.
- This morning, I am thankful for the ability to wake up.
45 Powerful Gratitude Affirmations for the Law of Attraction – Conclusion
The Law of Attraction is a powerful tool, and gratitude affirmations are a great way to use it.
When you concentrate on being grateful for what you have, you open the door to receiving even more good in your life.
What are some things you’re grateful for? Let me know in the comments down below!
And before you go, make sure you download your copy of the Glow Up Kit which includes everything you need to manifest your dream life!
Get it for free here: