Abraham Hicks has been a huge part of my life for the past two years. Their teachings have assisted me in letting go of a great deal of baggage and starting over.
I remember discovering Abraham Hicks through one of their books, which was given to me by an old friend.
The book altered my outlook on everything, and I’ve been hooked ever since!
Abraham Hicks has been around since the mid-1980s, but they gained popularity recently due to their appearance on The Secret.
They’re also well-known as one of Oprah’s favorite sources of wisdom.
Many people have benefited from their teachings, and their affirmations are a particularly popular tool for those who want to manifest more in their lives.
Here are 60 Abraham Hicks affirmations to empower you and to start or end your day on a positive note.
Want to Make More Money?
Become a member of HerPaperRoute today and get a toolkit packed with resources to help you make that paper. All for FREE!
Abraham Hicks Affirmations
- I have the potential to do anything that I want.
- I’m getting better and better at this.
- I can already tell that things are getting better.
- I know that the Universe is abundant.
- I am loved.
- I am doing the best that I can do.
- All is well in my world.
- Life is taking care of me at all times.
- I am solely responsible for my emotions.
- My thoughts are only what they should be – loving, kind, and compassionate.
- I know that I’m coming closer into alignment with what I want.
- I love knowing that I am the creator of my own reality.
- I love knowing that I can dream big.
- I like understanding the Laws of the Universe.
- Everything is always working out for me.
- I always have everything I need.
- Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.
- The more I concentrate on what I want rather than what I don’t want, the more quickly it comes to me.
- I am divinely guided and protected at all times.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I invite good feelings into my body now.
- I’m going to live happily ever after.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I’m enjoying the journey because I know where I’m going.
- I am a powerful, creative being and I create my life with intention.
- I deserve the best life has to offer!
- My thoughts are healthy and positive – they help me create the life I want.
- I am surrounded by joy and love.
- My mind is clear, calm, happy, healthy, and peaceful.
- The only thing that can interfere with the good in my life is me.
You might enjoy: 45 Powerful Law of Assumption Affirmations
Abraham Hicks Morning Affirmations
- Today is a great day.
- This is a new day.
- Today I will do the things that bring me joy.
- I know gratitude is the key to attracting more things to be grateful for.
- This is a new beginning.
- This is me and my good morning being aware of the value of my emotions.
- This is a really good day.
- My vortex is a now reality that I can feel my way into.
- Today everything in my world will respond differntly to me.
- Today I will take time to look for things to appreciate all day long.
- This is a new vibrational point of attraction.
- I am now alligning with my inner being.
- I give thanks to the Universe all day long.
- Today, I will be aware of the way I feel.
- I will feel good all day long.
- My vortex is full of manifested potential.
- I now get what true faith and belief is.
- I can achieve vibrational allignment with my desires.
- I embrace this really good, unconditional day.
- Today is going to be amazing, I can feel it!
Abraham Hicks Health Affirmations
- I am healthy.
- I am perfect, whole, and complete.
- I choose to be healthy.
- Everything is always working out for me.
- I choose to be vibrant.
- My mind is powerful.
- I am healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
- I am grateful for the healing that’s happening right now.
- I give myself permission to heal.
- I love my body.
The Abraham Hicks affirmations are an excellent way to boost your self-esteem and increase the effectiveness of your life.
Whether you choose just one or use them on a daily basis, these positive statements can help you change how you think about yourself in order to bring more happiness into your life.
Affirmations allow us to take control of our thoughts and emotions so that fear does not dictate what we do with our lives.