Law of Assumption affirmations are some of the most powerful statements you can make if you’re wanting to shift your reality and manifest your desires.
According to the Law of Assumption, whatever you assume to be true, shapes your reality.
It states that as long as you believe in yourself and assume you can do it, you can achieve any goal you set for yourself.
So, to change anything in your life, you must first change the beliefs and assumptions you have about it.
And how do we achieve that?
With Law of Assumption affirmations!
Affirmations are statements you can say to yourself that will help to change the way you feel.
They are also the act of creating positive messages you want to believe in, replacing any negative thoughts or limiting beliefs you might have.
This is the best way to manifest with the Law of Assumption.
Without further ado, let’s see how we can influence our lives with these 45 powerful Law of Assumption affirmations to manifest what you want in life.
Best Law of Assumption Affirmations
According to the Law of Assumption, whatever you believe to be true will become your reality. According to Neville Goddard, you are a creator, the God of your reality.
Your assumptions about people, situations, and yourself shape the world you live in.
Even when we are not fully aware of it, we are constantly manifesting our desired reality.
As a result, because your world is based on your assumptions, you will experience negative outcomes if you make negative assumptions, and vice versa.
So, if you assume that whatever you are attempting to manifest has already occurred, it will become your reality sooner or later.
Here are 45 of the best Law of Assumption affirmations to manifest your desires:
- As I assume, I create.
- I am the exception.
- My thoughts create my reality.
- I am a winner.
- I am the author of my story.
- I am persistant.
- There is nothing that is out of reach for me.
- When I envision it, I manifest it.
- I am in control of my thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
- I can create anything that is possible with the power of the Law of Assumption.
- I have the power to manifest anything.
- I constantly attract great opportunities.
- My thoughts are creating reality every moment of every day.
- I let go of negativity and limiting beliefs.
- If I can assume it, I can create it.
- Nothing can stop me from manifesting my desires.
- I assume I am the person I wish to be.
- I can create anything I desire by assuming the feeling of my wish has already been fulfilled.
- I act like I already have my perfect life.
- I am destined for greatness and my success is inevitable.
- I am endlessly persistent in the pursuit of my dreams.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am a powerful creator.
- The Universe is on my side, supporting me in all that I do.
- My life is unfolding perfectly for me right now.
- My assumptions are creative and powerful.
- I am capable of manifesting my desires.
- I assume the best for me and for others.
- I love myself.
- My thoughts are positive and uplifting, not negative or destructive.
- I assume, and I receive.
- I’m staying persistent and push through setbacks.
- I am letting go of my worries one at a time.
- I can easily align myself with abundance.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I am open to receive what I’ve been asking for.
- I welcome positive change into my life.
- I assume only the best for myself.
- I have the ability to design the life I want.
- I am worthy and deserving of my dreams.
- I am so grateful for my wonderful life.
- I’m making the life I want.
- My assumptions reflect my reality.
- If I can feel it, I can manifest it.
- What I want already exists in my reality.
You might enjoy: Law of Assumption vs Law of Attraction: What is the Difference?
Can You Manifest with Affirmations?
Affirmations are a great way to set goals and visualize what you want your life to be.
They are also helpful in dealing with negative thoughts that can get in the way of manifesting our desires. But, can you manifest with affirmations?
The answer is YES, you can manifest with affirmations.
Affirmations are literally just thoughts. If you can change your thoughts, you can change your actions.
And if you can change your actions, then you can change your reality.
How Many Affirmations Should I Say a Day?
There is no set number of affirmations that we can say in a day. When it comes to affirmations, the most important factor is quality over quantity.
To answer the question, it is best to begin slowly and gradually increase the number of affirmations you recite each day. A good number to start is 2-3 affirmations a day.
The most important thing to remember when using positive affirmations is that it is all about how you feel.
Affirmations are most effective when you truly believe what you are saying. Don’t just say affirmations for the sake of saying them. Choose a few that speak to you and stick with them.
Affirmations based on the Law of Assumption are the best way to manifest anything we want in our lives.
These can change people’s lives and make things work because they accelerate the process of shifting from negative to positive thinking.
Leave the negativity behind and make them a daily habit, and watch your desired reality manifest in front of your eyes.
If you are unsure about the Law of Assumption, here are 5 success stories that will inspire you.