It’s the most wonderful time of the week! Sunday is a day for relaxing, dreaming, becoming your best self, and recharging for the new week ahead.
But Sundays can feel stressful too.
On Sundays, it’s easy to fall into self-doubt or negativity because Monday is just around the corner, but affirmations can help you shift your mindset for the week ahead.
Here are 45 positive Sunday Affirmations to prepare for the upcoming week.
Positive Sunday Affirmations
- I am enough.
- Today is a new day.
- I am capable of completing difficult tasks.
- It’s okay to put myself first every now and then.
- I’m grateful for my life, even on bad days.
- The world requires me, and it’s fine if people rely on me.
- I am grateful for all of my blessings.
- I am so happy to be who I am.
- I choose to live a life of love, happiness, gratitude, and peace.
- My body deserves to be healthy and prosperous.
- I am breathing.
- I am alive.
- I love myself.
- Sundays are my favorite days.
- My life has meaning and purpose.
Sunday Morning Affirmations
The morning is a time of transition. It’s the perfect opportunity to set intentions and practice self-love, as we prepare for another day of living our best lives.
Want to Make More Money?
Become a member of HerPaperRoute today and get a toolkit packed with resources to help you make that paper. All for FREE!
I hope you enjoy these affirmations with me this Sunday morning.
- Today, I’ll take time to do something nice for myself.
- Sunday is MY day!
- I’m looking forward to today!
- Today, I open my eyes to a brilliant new day of light and love.
- Today, and every day I choose healing for my heart, mind, body, and spirit.
- I allow love to fill me up and guide my every action.
- I radiate positive energy.
- Today, I choose to create a better day than I chose to create yesterday.
- I’ve decided to make the most of today.
- I’ve earned a day of rest and relaxation, and I’m taking it today!
You might like: 40 Powerful Friday Affirmations to Prepare for The Weekend
Sunday Night Affirmations
I’m not sure about you, but I absolutely love Sunday nights.
It’s the final evening to spend with friends and family before returning to work or school on Monday morning.
And, if you’re anything like me, it’s also your favorite time to catch up on the week’s new TV shows!
But, as much as we all love this day of rest, Sunday nights can be stressful at times. However, there is something that can make these worries disappear: an affirmation.
So here are 10 Sunday night affirmations to say to yourself tonight before going to bed after watching your favorite TV show!
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I must first nourish myself before I can flourish.
- I can handle whatever this week throws at me.
- Tomorrow is the start of a new week, and I’m ready.
- A new week awaits me tomorrow, where I can work towards my goals and dreams.
- I can do hard things.
- I am grateful for a peaceful weekend.
- I am strong and courageous.
- The day is now in the past and I will let it be.
- Tomorrow I can grow further.
New Week Affirmations
- It’s going to be an amazing week.
- I love Mondays!
- I’ll take some time to recharge and prepare for the upcoming week.
- I am capable of anything.
- Even if it appears impossible to continue, I will not give up on myself or others today.
- Monday mornings are the best time of my week.
- I’m grateful for a fresh start and a new week.
- All of my weekly objectives will be met.
- I’m ready to start the new week on a positive note.
- I let go of my fears and open myself up to new beginnings.
Positive Sunday Affirmations – Conclusion
If you want to get your week off to a good start, try repeating these Sunday affirmations. You don’t have to wait until Sunday!
Repeat them in the morning and evening, when they will have the greatest impact.
If you’re hearing about them for the first time, we encourage you to give it a shot and see how much more productive your week can be!