After a busy week growing your business, Fridays can feel never-ending! it doesn’t hurt to repeat some Friday affirmations to get you to the weekend.
Have you ever had a week that seemed to last forever? Maybe is this one…
You’re buried with work, your kids are giving you a headache, and by the time dinner rolls around, all you want is some peace and quiet.
This is where Friday affirmations come into place!
Here is a list of 40 powerful Friday affirmations to prepare for a wonderful weekend ahead.
Powerful Friday Affirmations To End the Week Positively
To help get your mind and body relaxed from the previous days of the week and ready for the upcoming week, repeat some of these Friday affirmations today.
These uplifting affirmations will give you more energy and positivity throughout your weekend.
Want to Make More Money?
Become a member of HerPaperRoute today and get a toolkit packed with resources to help you make that paper. All for FREE!
- Today is going to be a really, really good day.
- Happiness is a choice. I choose to be happy.
- I am fortunate to have everything I need to succeed in my life.
- I breathe in courage. I exhale doubt.
- I have the power to accomplish everything I need to do today.
- I focus on what I can control and I let go of what I can’t.
- I am in charge of my life.
- Today, I am thankful for this week.
- Today, I release any negative feelings and emotions I had over the week.
- I can choose how to react in any given situation.
- I am happy with what I have.
- I am becoming better and better every day.
- I am confident in my own skin.
- I am worthy of a wonderful life.
- The weekend awaits me tomorrow, where I can unwind and spend time with my family and friends.
Positive Friday Morning Affirmations
Sometimes, even the most positive people need a little encouragement.
- Today is my day.
- Today, I ditch bad habits and welcome positive changes into my life.
- I deserve all that is good for me.
- I wake up with a peaceful mind and a grateful heart.
- I will be present at every moment.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- I am proud of myself.
- I’m so thankful to be alive.
- I choose to make the most of today.
- My future is bright because each morning represents a new opportunity for me to make things right.
- Today, I’m excited to discover new ways to be joyful.
- I will begin my morning with calmness and confidence.
- I respect and love myself.
- I have everything that I need within me already.
- I am getting better and better each day.
Friday Affirmations for Work
Fridays signify the end of the workweek, and the start of a long, relaxing weekend.
- I have the drive and motivation to pursue my goals.
- Today is the last workday of the week.
- I have the skills and knowledge to make the best career decisions.
- I give myself permission to grow and learn.
- I have great ideas, and I make useful contributions.
- I can choose to see work stress as a challenge and not as a setback.
- I won’t let a mistake define my day.
- I believe in myself and know that I will succeed.
- I am enough.
- I trust my abilities.
Powerful Friday Affirmations To End the Week Positively – Conclusion
Friday affirmations can help you with bringing some much-needed positivity and encouragement into your life.
After a long week of work, it’s great to have some time off. Enjoy the Friday and weekend with your friends or family!
Read this next:
- 65 Monday Affirmations to Start Your Day On the Right Foot
- How To Make Money With The Amazon Affiliate Program