50 Saturday Affirmations to Start your Weekend Right
It’s Saturday! My favorite day of the week because it feels like an extra day to do whatever you want without feeling guilty about neglecting other things you need to get done during the week.
The way you start your day can have an impact on the rest of it.
Whether you start your day with a cup of coffee, sit down to meditate, or simply take some time for yourself before the hustle and bustle begin, getting your day started right can set the tone for the rest of the day.
Want to Make More Money?
Become a member of HerPaperRoute today and get a toolkit packed with resources to help you make that paper. All for FREE!
As an affiliate partner of various brands and sponsored content, HerPaperRoute may earn commission on qualifying purchases. Disclaimer | Advertise With Us
So here are some Saturday affirmations to start your weekend on the right note!
How to Practice Affirmations?
Affirmations are statements of positive self-talk that help you overcome negative thoughts and actions. The idea is to replace limiting beliefs with empowering ones.
Here’s how to practice affirmations for an amazing Saturday:
- Choose a few of the following affirmations that resonate with you.
- To relax your mind and body, take a few deep breaths.
- Repeat the affirmations 2-3 times out loud or in your head. C
- ontinue to practice – it takes time for changes to take place.
You could also try writing them on sticky notes and sticking them in places where you’ll see them frequently, such as your bathroom mirror or your office desk.
It will feel strange at first, but with practice, you will get used to it.
Positive Saturday Affirmation
- Today is a new day.
- I am going to make the most of my day.
- I am powerful.
- I am strong.
- I am fearless.
- I love myself unconditionally
- My thoughts are mine and mine alone, regardless of what others say to me or how they try to make me feel about myself.
- My body is a temple of self-love, and anything that does not serve it will be barred from entering.
- I am enough.
- I love myself.
- My body is perfect as it is.
- Today, I will be my own best friend and treat myself with kindness and respect.
- I will enjoy this day the way that only I can do so.
- It’s ok to not feel like doing anything today because whatever activity or task feels right for me is the right one for me to do today.
- The best is yet to come.
- I am confident and strong.
- I will be successful at everything I do.
- Today, I can choose peace and happiness.
- My life is full of love and joy and abundance.
- Every day in every way, I’m getting better and better!
You might enjoy: 45 Positive Sunday Affirmations to Prepare for the Week Ahead!
Saturday Morning Affirmations
- Today is going to be an amazing day.
- I’m thankful to be alive today.
- For me, every day is a new chance.
- I’m feeling particularly energized today.
- I am confident that I will achieve my goals.
- Saturday is my favorite day.
- I love the way my body feels.
- I am strong and powerful.
- My thoughts are positive and uplifting.
- I love Saturdays because I get the chance to spend time with my family.
- I deserve to be happy.
- Today is a new day, with new opportunities ahead of me.
- Every moment brings something special into my life – today will be no different!
- I am strong.
- I can do this!
- Today is MY day.
- I deserve to get some rest this weekend.
- I’m going to spend quality time with my friends and family this weekend.
- Today is going to be a fantastic day because it is full of opportunities.
- I am proud of myself.
You might like: 65 Monday Affirmations to Start Your Day On the Right Foot
Powerful Affirmations for Saturdays
- Happiness is an option. I choose to be happy.
- I am fortunate to have everything I need to be successful in life.
- I inhale courage. I exhale doubts.
- Today is going to be fantastic.
- I am sufficient in my own right.
- My voice is heard, and my opinions are valued.
- I’m satisfied with what I’ve got.
- Every day, I get better and better.
- Today is a new day, and I have the freedom to do whatever I want with it.
- I love myself.
Read next: 9 Things To Do Every Sunday For A Productive Week
Positive Saturday Affirmations – Conclusion
What are you going to focus on today? If it’s not something that will move your life forward, then don’t waste time thinking about it.
Let go of what doesn’t serve you and spend more time focusing on the things that do.
You deserve only the best from now until forever!
It’s wonderful to have some downtime after a long week of work. I hope these Saturday affirmations encouraged you.