Get Paid To Write: Companies That Pay Will For Your Writing
Get paid to write: A great work from home side-hustle is freelance writing. The following companies accept submissions and pay freelance writers and bloggers for their work.
- Confrontation Magazine – Short stories – $200+ per story
- Uncanny Magazine – Short stories – $200+ per story
- Beneath Ceaseless Skies – Adventure fantasy stories – 6 cents per word up to $660
- High Times Articles about marijuana $500-$1,000 per article
- Litbreak – Short stories – $50-100 per story
- WorkOnlineBlog – Business articles – pays $50 per post
- A List Apart – Web design, development articles – $200 per article. They pay $200 per post
- Dorkly – Pop culture, games, anime articles – $75 per post
- Paste Magazine Music, tv, video games articles – $50 per post
- Cosmpolitan Lifestyle, relationships articles $100 per post
- Cracked pop culture, comedy articles – up to $250 per article
- The PennyHoarder – Money, Finance, Saving Money articles – $75 per post
- Babble – Parenting, pregnancy, lifestyle, relationships articles -$150 per post
- Lies About Parenting – Parenting stories -$50 per post
- You can also create and sell your own books with Blurb to list them on Amazon, Apple and other top marketplaces.
- Another way to be paid for writing is to join HelloSPON, they are an influencer agency that pays you to post their articles on your blog.
Want To Learn More Ways To Work From Home?
Check out this:
PROFITABLE BLOG TOOLKIT
Get Instant Access To My Members-only Resource Library Packed With FREE Tools To Grow Your Blog + Biz!