We all know how important it is to get enough sleep, but did you know that how you think about your sleep can affect its quality?
Sleep is vital for our wellness because it helps fight off disease, regulates blood pressure, and provides time for the body to heal itself. It’s also been shown that lack of sleep can lead to mental health problems such as anxiety or depression.
One of the best ways to combat these issues is by practicing positive affirmations before bed!
What Are Night Affirmations?
Night affirmations, or sleep affirmations, are simple statements that help you think positively about your day or yourself before going to sleep, replacing any negative thoughts, limiting beliefs, or everyday worries you might have.
By repeating them in your head just before falling asleep, you’ll find yourself drifting off with ease.
You’ll wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world!
Do Affirmations Really Work While You Sleep?
Want to Make More Money?
Become a member of HerPaperRoute today and get a toolkit packed with resources to help you make that paper. All for FREE!
You’re lying in bed, drifting off to sleep, trying not to think about the stresses of work tomorrow or the argument with your spouse the night before. What are the chances of getting a good night’s sleep, free of stress and worry?
This is where positive affirmations before bed come in place!
Bedtime affirmations can help guide your mind into a peaceful state, allowing your body to rest.
In fact, research shows that there is the truth behind sleep affirmations, and overall mindfulness practices while sleeping can actually help us recover from stressors during the day.
Without further ado, let’s see how we can influence our lives with these 45 peaceful sleep affirmation statements to practice before bed.
A lot of people have trouble sleeping. They lie awake in bed, tossing and turning all night long. Something as simple as reading a few sleep affirmations can help you get the rest your body needs to function at its best.
45 Peaceful Sleep Affirmations to Say Before Bed
- I am going to have a great night’s rest tonight because I deserve it.
- I will wake up feeling rested and refreshed in the morning.
- My body knows how much energy it needs and my mind knows how much relaxation it needs.
- Tonight, my body will be fully restored with deep REM sleep.
- I am free from all the worries of today.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I deserve a good night’s sleep.
- I have done enough today.
- My eyes are tired, and both my body and I deserve a good night’s sleep.
- I am letting go of any fear or worries for tomorrow.
- I close off the day by closing off doors in my mind.
- I am okay with all that I am.
- I have worked hard enough today. I deserve some rest.
- I am worthy of rest and healing tonight.
- I am energized by sleep, not drained by it.
Positive Affirmations Before Bed
- I feel my mind winding down now.
- I rest my mind from thoughts, and so I allow my thoughts to slow down.
- I attract positive thoughts into my dreams tonight.
- I am good enough.
- I allow my body to soften up.
- I’m feeling heavier with every breath.
- I deserve this rest, this bed, this life.
- My body releases all physical and mental strain.
- Tomorrow is a great opportunity.
- I am safe. It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- I permit myself to feel relaxed in this moment.
- I deserve to be well-rested.
- Every breath refreshes and settles my body.
- I allow the feeling of drifting to sleep.
Bedtime Affirmations to Help You Sleep
- There is a time for everything. Now it’s time to sleep.
- I feel completely safe and content right now.
- I deserve deep sleep each and every night.
- Every breath I take prepares my mind and body for sleep.
- Today is over, and I’m going to sleep soundly.
- I let go of all tension in my body as I prepare for a good night’s sleep.
- Sleeping comes naturally to me. I’ll get a good night’s sleep and wake up refreshed in both mind and body.
- My body needs this rest.
- My eyes are effortlessly closing.
- I’m looking forward to a restful night’s sleep.
- Sleep helps me grow and learn.
- The more I get enough sleep, the better I can do everything else in life that’s important to me.
- I am grateful for the opportunities that have come my way today. I’m going to bed now. My goals and plans for the future are always attainable.
- My body needs sleep to heal and refresh itself.
- In the morning I will feel refreshed and energized for my day ahead.
I hope these words will help you find peace so you can enjoy an uninterrupted night of sleep!
45 Peaceful Sleep Affirmations to Say Before Bed – Conclusion
Remember that the power of affirmations is in your mind. The more you can control what’s going on in there, the better you’ll be able to sleep at night and live a healthy lifestyle during the day.
Today is the day to start a new habit.
Leave negative thoughts and worries behind and make these sleep affirmations a part of your daily routine and see how much better you feel.
Have a good night’s sleep!