65+ Monday Affirmations to Kickstart Your Week with Positivity
It’s Monday morning, and you’re already having a bad day? It happens to the best of us, but with these Monday affirmations, you’ll be well on your way to having a great day and a great start to your week!
Do you ever have that lazy feeling when your alarm goes off on a Monday morning?
That groggy, half-awake, zombie state where you question if you should just skip working on your business, and stay in bed all day?
Want to Make More Money?
Become a member of HerPaperRoute today and get a toolkit packed with resources to help you make that paper. All for FREE!
As an affiliate partner of various brands and sponsored content, HerPaperRoute may earn commission on qualifying purchases. Disclaimer | Advertise With Us
I’m pretty sure we all can relate to this…
If you are looking for a way to start your week off strong, reciting these Monday affirmations can do the trick.
Monday Affirmations For A Productive Week
An affirmation is a positive statement that one makes in order to change their thoughts and feelings from negative to positive.
Affirmations are a great way to keep your thoughts positive and focused on what you want in life.
They can be used to focus on the person you want to become or to help with specific situations, such as dealing with anxiety or the dreaded Monday blues.
And even just a few simple words can motivate you to be more productive.
Your Monday morning affirmations will set the tone for how the rest of your day will go and how successful it will be.
Here’s how to practice affirmations:
- Choose a few affirmations that are meaningful to you.
- Take a few deep breaths to calm your mind and body.
- Repeat the affirmations out loud or in your head 2-3 times.
- Keep practicing – it takes time before changes happen
It will feel a bit strange at first, but you’ll get used to it with repetition.
Without further ado, let’s see how we can improve our lives with these 65 powerful Monday affirmation statements to start your day and week on the right foot.
Every Monday, I take the time to reflect on all of the things I am grateful for.
Whether it’s my supportive family, my steady job, or my loving friends, there is always something to appreciate in my life.
By taking a moment each week to focus on gratitude and affirmation, I can stay grounded and centered in the midst of any challenge.
Throughout the day, I repeat my affirmations to myself over and over again in an effort to build confidence and resilience.
And by setting aside just a little bit of time each week, I am able to cultivate a positive outlook that helps me face any obstacle with strength and optimism.
So on this Monday, and every Monday going forward, I choose to embrace gratitude as a powerful tool for personal growth and lasting happiness.
After all, what better way is there to start off the week?
I know, Mondays are difficult. They are usually when we are the most tired and have the most work to do. But that doesn’t mean they can’t be great.
Here are some Monday affirmations for you to start your day and week on the right foot:
Positive Affirmations for Monday
- Today is going to be an amazing day.
- I am going to make the most of my day.
- I am powerful.
- Every day is a new opportunity for me.
- I am energetic today.
- I believe in my goals, and I will reach them.
- Monday makes me happy.
- I can handle anything that comes my way.
- I have unlimited potential.
- It’s time for me to take control of my happiness.
- I am confident in my abilities.
- I believe in myself that I’m going to make it through.
- I have the power to create my own reality.
- I have everything that it takes to succeed in life and achieve my goals.
- I am excited for the day in front of me.
- I am in full control of my life.
- Monday is my favorite day.
- I am strong.
- I can do this!
- Today is MY day.
You might also enjoy: How To Wake Up Early In The Morning And Not Feel Tired (4 Easy Steps)
Make these Monday affirmations a part of your morning routine for the greater good.
- Today I will take one step closer to my goals.
- I am well prepared for an amazing day.
- Today, I feel strong, confident, and empowered.
- I am growing and improving every day.
- I am healthy, happy, and secure.
- I love myself.
- I am strong and capable.
- I choose to fill myself with positive energy.
- I have everything I need to solve any challenges that arrive.
- My life is full of possibilities.
- I am ready to get started achieving Monday’s goals.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I choose to see the positive aspects of today.
- I’m determined to get healthier day by day.
- I am at peace.
- I am beautiful, strong, and powerful.
- I am thankful for all the opportunities that will unfold around me.
- I am grateful for today.
- I remind myself of how far I’ve come, and I believe that I can still go the distance.
- Today, good things will happen.
Read also: 6 Things To STOP Doing When You Wake Up In The Morning
I know Monday mornings can be rough. Let’s see if we can make it a little easier with some affirmations to get you through the day.
- Every day is a new opportunity to start over again.
- Monday mornings are the best time of my week.
- Today is going to be great.
- Mondays give me a sense of fresh starts and new beginnings.
- I greet today with calmness and confidence.
- My future is bright because every morning is another chance for me to make things right.
- I am so grateful to be alive.
- Today will be a perfect day.
- I am eager to unfold new ways of joy today.
- I choose to make the most of today.
- I am becoming better every day.
- My mind is full of positive thoughts.
- Today, I will start fresh on my goals.
- I love and accept myself exactly as I am right now.
- I greet the morning sun, knowing that wonderful opportunities lie ahead of me.
Positive Affirmations to Start the Week
In order to have a productive week, you need to make sure your head is in the right place.
- This week is going to be a great one!
- I let go of my fears and embrace new beginnings.
- I’m so thankful for a new start and a new week.
- Today is a new week, full of opportunities.
- I am ready to start this week with a fresh mindset.
- This week is already an amazing week.
- Today, I am inspired.
- Every week, in every way, I’m getting better and better.
- I am going to accomplish all my weekly goals.
- This week belongs to ME.
Monday Affirmations For A Productive Week – Conclusion
Use these Monday affirmations to get rid of the Monday blues and prepare for an amazing week ahead!
These positive Monday affirmations are for you if you struggle to feel energized at the start of the week.
The more positive thoughts we have, the better our lives will be. Make today your first chance at living an extraordinary life.
Take some time at work or at home to reflect on what is most important in life so that you can reach your goals this week.