Ready-made niche affiliate blog for sale: Buying a blog that has a built-in following is a great way to skip the ‘slow start’ and initial work of starting a blog from scratch.
When you buy a professionally built and grown blog, you get a host of benefits that allow you to jump ahead, right into a blog that is working. I have one such blog for sale at auction this week, and it even includes a Pinterest account with over 260k monthly page views.
We use affiliate links. Disclosure.
Update: The Fashion blog has SOLD
We currently have a travel booking website for sale.
Sign up to be notified and we will let you know when our next blog for sale is available:
Blog For Sale: Buy A Ready-Made Niche Fashion Blog Built By HerPaperRoute
Starting a blog from scratch is a lot of work.
Most people don’t have the knowledge or education about design, coding, SEO, content development, and tech that building a professional blog takes.
But even more people simply don’t have the desire to put in the time it takes to do all of that to get it to the place where it is generating traffic and income.
Fortunately, building websites and doing all of that work is what I thrive on, and I’ve been building, growing and monetizing professional blogs for a very long time.
I am a professional designer who helps aspiring bloggers get a head start on the business of blogging by building ready-made niche blogs for you.
Today you have the opportunity to own a content-rich blog with custom built drop shipping store in the popular womens fashion & lifestyle niche
I have built this startup fashion blog and grown it to the level that it is generating traffic and even some income.
It is now ready for the new owner to come in and make it your own. If you move fast, you may be able to win it.
The Fashion blog for sale is currently for sale at auction. The auction ends November 17th 2018.
Blog For Sale: What The Sale Includes
- Website & domain
- Custom built ecommerce store & product catalog with active blog
- SEO rich unique blog content – Ranking #1 on Google for various keywords
- Social accounts reserved brand name handles and 220+ followers
- Pinterest account with 260k monthly page views
- Website is Pinterest business verified, rich pins approved and active
- Hundreds of branded graphics and pins
- Monetized with affiliate links, dropshipping & Adsense
- 300 email subscribers, all GDPR consenting double opt-in
DA (domain authority): 13
Keywords On Google 1st Page: 70
Keywords In #1 Place In Google Results: 10
Page views: 10k/per mo+
Pinterest Page Views: 260k/per mo
Niche: Womens fashion, capsule wardrobes, lifestyle, woman-empowerment
Why Buy A Blog From HerPaperRoute?
- When you buy one of my blogs, you get to skip all the initial set-up and establishing ‘grunt work.’
- All the coding, design, and monetization is done for you
- Professional SEO strategies have been implemented site-wide, and the website is already ranking on Google for several keywords (in the case of this fashion blog that is available, it’s already ranking in the #1 spot for many)
- You get a blog with several pages/posts of content that are already generating traffic and income
- There’s no ‘slow start’ you can just jump right into something that already has a following and traffic
- You can focus on taking the following it has and growing it, instead of wasting time on trial and error starting from scratch
- My blogs come with backlinks and a steadily growing DA (domain authority) something that takes a long time otherwise
- Oftentimes you will even get social followers and a built-in email list of subscribers that are included with the sale, too
- Plus, you get me as your tech-help person to get you all set up and rolling!
When you buy a blog from me, you get to ‘skip the line’ and jump right into owning a professional blog that already makes money and has a following.
It’s a win-win as the new owner can put her efforts into continuing to grow the blog, and I get to go and focus on building my next project.
Is This Blog For Sale Generating Traffic?
Yes. It sure is! I have done very little promotion of the blog, yet from basic social promo it has a steady stream of monthly traffic, including return (loyalty) traffic.
Here is a screenshot of the monthly page views. As you can see, since it’s launch just 6 months ago, already it generates an average of 10,000 monthly page views.
Plus, it has a healthy 3.55 pages per session and a low bounce rate.
Does This Blog For Sale Make Money?
Yes, this blog for sale has been generating income while I have been building it.
In just 6 months since its launch, it has made a $460 average monthly profit.
Here is a breakdown of the income and expenses:
How Is This Blog For Sale Monetized?
The blog for sale is monetized with affiliate marketing, dropshipping and Adsense.
This website for sale comes with an active blog and a collection of content-rich blog posts that are monetized with affiliate links.
You earn a commission when someone buys something after clicking the affiliate link.
The website for sale comes with a custom-built womens clothing store.
This is set up as a dropshipping module. Scroll below to see how the store operates.
This website is Adsense approved and active.
I have set it up so that the new owner can replace my Adsense ad with their own from one place and it will update site-wide.
Bonus: Your Own Affiliate Program
In addition to these mentioned streams, the website is also set up with your own affiliate program built-in.
This means that you can host your own affiliate program, and have affiliates and influencers promoting your products for commission.
There is no cost to run this, as it is self-hosted on the website. It is an optional, additional revenue source that is there if you want it.
If I Buy This Blog Will I Make Money On Auto-Pilot?
The blog posts that are there do make affiliate sales without me having to do much right now.
But, it’s important to note that blogging is not a completely passive form of income.
You probably already know that, but I need to be clear on it in case someone thinks otherwise.
So, this is important:
To continue to make affiliate sales you have to promote your content actively and send traffic.
But that being said, because this website generates traffic already, you do get to capitalize on it.
So, to continue to make affiliate sales you will want to put effort into your social media marketing.
As well, you will want to create new blog posts to continue to make new sales, of course!
Products from Amazon.com
- Humble Chic Mini Vegan Leather Backpack - Convertible Shoulder Purse Handbag Tiny Crossbody Bag, BlackPrice: $37.89Was: $44.00
How Does This Website For Sale Operate? What Will Require My Time To Operate It?
The website itself requires no maintenance other than adding new products when you like.
The inventory is updated automatically.
What you can expect to spend time on is:
- Promoting the website on social media and/or running ads
- Adding new products (semi-automated)
- Updating the blog with a new post from time to time
Dropship store operations:
When an order comes in, you get a notification, and then you click a button to automatically send the order to your supplier who then ships the order to your customer.
Emails are auto-sent to your customer, but you can contact them at any time if you need.
I recommend updating the blog with new content at least monthly. But more often if you have the interest!
Tell Me About The Pinterest Account!
This fashion startup blog comes with an active Pinterest account too.
If you win the auction for this blog, you will get the branded Pinterest account which currently gets 269,500 monthly page views and 220 followers.
I have done no promotion with this Pinterest account or taken advantage of it’s activity.
So imagine what you can do to capitalize on it!
Add affiliate links to this Pinterest profile, offer giveaways, grow it with Tailwind, and other ways to monetize it.
The possibilities are endless.
Also included in the sale of this blog are hundreds of custom designed and branded graphics.
Including a beautiful pin for every blog post, as seen below.
How Can The New Owner Improve This Blog?
If you were to win the auction for this blog, you could take the website and continue to grow it by:
- Promoting it
- Running some Facebook and Google ads
- Expanding the social media & email marketing
- Put focus on generating sales from the dropship shop
- Fill the blog with more affiliate content
Alternatively, you could buy this blog just for the traffic, backlinks and content it has, but mold it into the blog/brand you already have to boost the business you already are running.
Update: The Fashion blog has SOLD
We currently have a travel booking website for sale.
Sign up to be notified below, and we will let you know when our next blog for sale is available.
Plus, I will send you my ‘Viral Pin’ formula free of charge instantly. This is my tried-tested-and-true formula to designing Pinterest pins that go viral and send thousands of people to my blog each day!