Micro-Influencer Marketing & The Micro-Influencer Handbook
Micro-Influencer marketing is taking over, and brands are becoming more and more invested in their Micro-Influencer campaigns this year than ever before.
I am on both sides of the business, as here at HerPaperRoute I help brands and business owners develop their marketing campaigns and connect them with bloggers and influencer for paid initiatives, while I also earn a living as a Micro-Influencer myself, via my beauty blog BeautyIsCrueltyFree.
What Is A Micro-Influencer?
A Micro-Influencer is someone who has a small, niche, targeted social following who earns a living by working with brands, getting paid to blog and post on their blog and Instagram via sponsored brand partnerships, while gaining a ton of free products along the way.
- Has 1000 – 20,000 followers on social media
- Has a stylish/styled social presence that is attractive to consumers and brands
- Earns a living from blogging and social media by partnering with brands to blog about and recommend products, services and other valuable goods
- Knows how to use affiliate marketing to her advantage
Why Do Brands Love Working With Micro-Influencers?
Brands Love Working With Micro-Influencers Because:
- Micro-Influencers have a more engaged, targeted, and personal audience
- Consumers are tired of being “sold to” by big advertisers and celebrities
- Consumers are 80% more likely to buy something that a friend, family member and Blogger / Micro-Influencer recommends and/or is seen using on social media
You Can Earn A Living As A Micro-Influencer, Too
I am sharing all of my influencer-marketing strategies in this full online course, The Micro-Influencer Handbook, so that you can be empowered to develop your work-from-home-or-anywhere career as a Micro-Influencer, too.
The Micro-Influencer Handbook
Learn how to position your blog and yourself as the authority as a Micro-Influencer in your niche in this intensive online course. Gain insight into the business of blogging and influencer marketing, learn the tools you need to work with brands, create high-converting content, advertising, and successfully monetize your online persona.
What You Will Learn As A Student of The Micro-Influencer’s Handbook
INFLUENCER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- How To Create A Business Plan With Actionable & Attainable Goals You Will Be Excited To Reach
- How To Create A Media Kit That Stands Out From The Rest
- How To Confidently Approach, Pitch To & Work With Brands For Paid Sponsorships
- Access To My List Of Brands Accepting Micro-Influencers For Paid Projects
- How To Get Your Name On Brand PR Lists As An In-Demand Influencer So You Can Be Included In Product Launches, Sponsored Projects & Given Free Products To Review
- Social Media Marketing, Social Media Strategy Development
- How To Make Your Social Profiles Professional, Beautiful & Attractive To Brands
- Training On The Best Social Media Tools & Tech
- Email Marketing, Why Growing Your List Is So Important As An Influencer, And How To Do It Like A Pro
- How To Get Complementary Products, Clothes, Hotel Stays, And Other Valuable Goods
EARNING A LIVING AS AN INFLUENCER
- How To Create A Powerful Blog That Generates Income And Influence, One That Brands Will Notice And Want Their Products Featured On
- Understanding And Implementing Affiliate Marketing
- How To Write High-Converting Content That Earns Commissions, Ad Revenue & More Sponsorships
- How To Get Approved For Sponsorship & Affiliate Programs Every Time
- How To Sell On Your Blog & Social Accounts
Brands are looking for bloggers with small, targeted niche audiences for paid reviews, sponsorships, and partnerships. Enroll in the course now!
*Early-bird deal ends soon